2007年12月29日土曜日

Just Do It




Me and my friends had dinner at "Aka-kara" in Shibuya.
"Aka-kara" is like Taiwanese meal, "HOT POT"
You can choose spicy level.
They have 10 levels of spicy, and we took level 2....
(Who picks level 10!!!??? It seems dangerous though.. LOL)

Anyway, I met them about 4 years ago.
We used to work at a sneaker store in Tokyo.
Now we work different places, but I hope I will do something about sneakers with them in the future.

Sometime, I am really worried about my future....
What should I do, What can I do for my happiness.

All I can say is I really LOVE sneakers and Fashion.
People might say, That's JUST Sneakers or Fashion.
But for me, these are all about me.

Alright,
Just keep doing my things.
It seems easy to do, but I know it's hard to keep doing the same things.
(I need strong and immovable heart!!!! )

That's about it!!!

Thanks, guys.
I had good time, and I was really motivated!!

0 件のコメント: