I know I'm lazy.....!!!!! LOL
I totally forgot about this Blog, but I decided to start it again.
Here is the story....
Now I came back to Tokyo during winter vacation. I have a week left in Tokyo.
I am trying to see my friends as much as possible.
And I realized that some of them don't have mixi account.
I DO mixi for myself (off course! I mean I want to write my memories...) and inform my mixi friends what's going on with me!!!
But Mixi can be used for the people who have the account as you know.
Sooooo, I'm gonna start this blog again to let my friends know what's up with me.
Actually I'm not sure I'm gonna write in Japanese or in English.
Maybe Both?????
Alright, I'm out.....!!!
Thank you for your time, I know my English is not good enough!!! hmmmmmmm....

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿