2008年1月5日土曜日

I got back 2 BKLYN....

Yea, I got back to my 2nd home, Brooklyn last night!!!
Flight was really long (about 12 hours), but I enjoyed it.
I watched 2 movies, "Rush Hours 3" and "Simpsons" (yes, I love it!!) and TV show "Ugly Betty".
I don't have time for TV here, but "Ugly Betty" is kinda fun.

Betty who is a ordinary girl tries to fit to "high-fashion" industry.
If you never watch the show, you should check it!



anyway....
I was sooooo surprised it was freezing here....
I was right I brought the North Face Mcmurdo Jacket from Japan....



(Actually, mine is a bright Red. I got it 4 years ago. They don't make the red color anymore!!! hehe)

By the way, I saw these new Kicks.
These are mixed Air Force 1s and Air Jordan 12.
Look nice.
Should I buy them???





awwwww.... I got jet lag......
I feel sleepy all the time..

0 件のコメント: